Top 10 Gift Ideas for Last Minute Shoppers
With 20% of the population identifying themselves as chronic procrastinators, that translates to a lot of shopping still left to done between now and Christmas. Whether you are a classic “wait till Christmas Eve” shopper or you are just stumped for exciting gift ideas, Excitations, the nation’s leading experience gifting company, not only has a stocking full of affordable gift ideas, but offers free, convenient email and print it now options for last minute delivery. Shoppers can select any of the thousands of unforgettable life experiences – from hot air balloon rides to driving a race car – even on Christmas Day and still present the best gift under the tree to a special someone.
Still looking for the perfect gift? Starting at $50, Excitations has an extraordinary selection of experiences for kids, adults, families, couples and business colleagues. Pick your last minute shopping excuse and see how to transform yourself into a great gift giver this holiday.
- Oops – Forgot someone? No need to show up empty handed. Use “Print It Now” to deliver an impressive gift yourself or email our “E-card”, complete with an image and description of the experience. It’s a free delivery option that saves the day.
- Avoiding the mall? Save time, gas and frustration by shopping online. Excitations easy to navigate website makes finding a seal trainer experience for your niece or fly fishing lesson for Uncle Dave a cinch.
- Tired of giving “stuff”? Give adventure, exploration and fun – give an experience! Not only will an extreme stock car gift “wow” dad now, but as he zooms around the race track, it’ll create memories of a lifetime.
- Afraid of the wrong size? You gave grandma a kayak tour, but she would rather take a vintage bi-plane flight – no worries! Experiences are easily exchangeable at Excitations.
- Too busy to shop? Curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and shop at your leisure online. A private yoga sampler or massage for him or her will rejuvenate your gift recipient and reduce your stress, too.
- Too many gifts to buy? Give one experience for a family to enjoy together. A star gazing party for 40, wolf watch experience for 4 or guided city bike tour could be the start of a new family tradition.
- Tight budget? Boost holiday spirits and stretch your dollar with experiences for $100 or less. Let a teen take a friend to intro to archery or give mom a flying trapeze lesson or take the kids indoor skydiving. The memories are priceless.
- Out of ideas? You pick the price point, from $75 to $500, and let them choose the experience with Circle Choice gift packages. With just a couple of clicks, your shopping is done. It’s super easy, yet impressive and thoughtful!
- Thrill of last minute shopping? Give them a thrill with a fighter pilot experience, skydiving, drag racing, zero gravity flight, or a discovery helicopter flight. Who knew that so much adventure could be so easy to give?
- Needs to be perfect? Give a picnic at the vineyard or private sailing experience or a romantic hot air balloon ride to someone special now and enjoy an amazing experience together in the new year.
For more ideas on giving memorable experience gifts that are impressive and easy on the wallet, go to http://www.excitations.com.
Leave a Reply