1. CUSTOM WATCHES AND CLOCKS. Watches are unique corporate gifts. They stand out in the minds of the recipients. Watches are also easily branded with your company’s logo making them more personal. They’re extremely usable guaranteeing voluntary repeated exposure of your brand.
You can get your business’ logo on such names as Bulova, Charles Jourdan, Cititzen, Jean-Louis Scherrer, Movado, Tommy Hilfiger, and Wittnauer. Associate your brand with one of these and you will definitely have a reusable unique corporate gift.
More business holiday gift ideas sure to be kept and used well past the holiday season are custom clocks. The recipients of these corporate gifts can use them to decorate their office or home. Your loyal customers can proudly show off your well thought gift for years to come.
Custom clocks come from such names as Bulova, Seiko, Thomas Tompion, and Waterford. Bulova is a well respected name in clock making. Seiko is a name that has been around for years. Thomas Tompion was an English Master Clock Maker. He is known today as the father of English watch making. The Waterford name is synonymous with fine gifts. These are all names you can proudly have your clients associate your company with.
2. PROMOTIONAL BAGS – FOR EVERYDAY AND FOR SPECIAL EVENTS. Promotional bags are easily one of the most functional business gifts available. The usefulness of the bag means a great gift for your clients. Repeated use by the client means a large audience for your business name, logo, or message for you.
Sports bags, back packs, golf bags, or totes will all be appreciated as corporate gifts. Printed custom bags should be specific to your clients. Maybe your clients are golfers, a custom golf bag makes a great business gift. Your company can give custom PGA tour bags. Custom Nike bags make great gifts. Take your gift giving and marketing a step further and fill the bag with more usable custom imprinted merchandise.
3. SPORTS ITEMS AND LOGOS GO TOGETHER. You can always put your company’s logo on golf balls, water bottles, caps, or what ever you can think of. Just remember to be creative.
Custom logo golf balls make ideal business gifts. Golf balls with your logo on them are appreciated and usable. The recipients of these gifts get a fun item. You get repeated exposure of your brand during a very popular past time. Customized golf balls are relatively inexpensive gifts. The return on investment with these is better than what most people expect. Some golf balls to use for your corporate gift giving are Callaway, Nike, Taylor Made, and Titleist.
4. CORPORATE BASKETS TO BE PROUD OF. Giving corporate gift baskets is a tried and true holiday business gift idea. Holiday gift baskets are perfect for an office or department gift. It’s great to give a corporate gift that can be shared. Lets face it everyone loves to get gift baskets. These are items that will be well appreciated by all.
When thinking of business holiday gift ideas remember to be unique. When using gift baskets make sure yours stands out. Look for gift baskets that have something that will be kept long after the contents are gone.
Chocolate corporate gift baskets are the perfect way to send gifts everyone is sure to enjoy. These are one of my favorite types of baskets to give and receive.
Corporate coffee gift baskets are different than other gift baskets. I find these are also well received gift baskets. It has been said that America runs on coffee.
Christmas business gift baskets can be easily taylor made to fit any clients individual tastes. I find these are well excepted and like all others easily shipped.
Aromatherapy Basket Candle Gifts. Gift baskets with aromatherapy candles are perfect for the over worked stressed out client during the holidays. You can even find baskets that have scented oils, massagers, relaxing compact discs, and other thoughtful items that will be kept long after the holidays.
5. CORPORATE GIFT PENS. The corporate gift pen is a great business holiday gift idea because of its usefulness alone. This is an item that will be used over and over again.
When giving pens as a business gift you can make what’s functional something equally fashionable. That of course makes them more unique and more appreciated.
Waterford makes a huge variety of pens suitable for corporate gift ideas. One such pen perfect for a business gift is the Lismore. The Lismore is one of Waterford’s most popular crystal patterns. This pen design was inspired by the classic gothic architecture of the Lismore castle. Giving a pen with this kind of history makes this practical item uber fashionable.
You can also give custom fountain pens as holiday gifts. Romet fountain pens are designed in Italy. They are made from layered and rolled resin. The way these are designed form a unique pen where no two are exactly alike.
Depending on your intended recipients you may want to consider custom wood pens. Custom wood pens are a superb way to catch the attention of not only your clients, but also those around them.
Remember great business holiday gift ideas are well thought. Don’t wait until the last minute to decide on what to give your customers, clients, and prospects. These people are the life blood of your business so be creative. Your return on this investment will be immeasurable.
Article by Eric Luna.
You can find more great Business Holiday Gift Ideas at:
[http://www.my-promotional-products.com/business-holiday-gift-ideas.html] and http://www.squidoo.com/business-holiday-gift-ideas
You will find great ideas to help reward others this holiday season and spread joy for many months to come. Come see our latest Corporate Gift Ideas.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=E._R._Luna